Treating Customers Fairly
Close Brothers Military Services is committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of Treating Customers Fairly is applied in all areas of our day-to-day business activities.
In adopting this principle we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to achieve the following outcomes:
- Our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is central to our Corporate Culture;
- Our Products & Services are marketed and sold in the retail market and are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where our customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances;
- Our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard;
Our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
To ensure that Close Brothers Military Services adhere to these outcomes, we have designed and implemented our own ADDMORE objectives and the following principles are central to our corporate culture when dealing with customers:
Adhere to our best practice guidelines
Don't take advantage
Deal with mistakes quickly
Market our products clearly
Offer the best product you can
Respond to our customers needs
Empathise with our customers
Should you have a complaint, or if you are dissatisfied in any way, please visit our complaints page on the website following which we will either be able to resolve the issue for you or refer it on to our complaints department on your behalf.